so I'm 15 years old , like a year ago my boyfriend fingered me for the first time , I bled a lot and it hurt a lot , that was the only time he fingered me . then on January I went swimming , I was on my period , and I wanted to swim really bad so I put in a tampon , but I couldn't take the horrible pain and I took it off . I have never had a penis "inside" of me . My mom is trying to do a virgin test on me . Am I still a Virgin? Did I loose my virginity when he fingered me , or with the tampon ? Does it show up when your fingered or insert a tampon in the test ? please help !!!

You are technically a virgin until a penis enters yourv vagina.

However, if your mother is trying to do a virgin test on you, it probably means she will be wanting to check the state of your hymen. It may have ruptured or partially ruptured. Why not check it yourself using a hand-mirror? Do you know what you are looking for?

No :/ please explain

Your hymen a thin membrane that surrounds, or partly covers, the opening to your vagina. This membrane typically has a finger-sized hole in it which allows your period flow to escape. On first intercourse, an intact hymen usually, but not always, ruptures. Hymens vary, and some rupture easily, even without anything penetrating the vagina. So the presence or absence of the hymen is no guarantee of virginity/non-virginity.
Here is a picture of a typical Caucasian hymen:
http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg
I hope this helps.

Technically yes you lost your virginity. The blood was likely the membrane with in your cagina, the hymen breaking. When this occurs, that signifies "virginity being lost/taken".

cagina/vagina oppszy