If me and the guy i like have been to the beach togheter into the sea and I was virgin. At thhat time I also had a very thick double swimsuit and i was wearing some cotton for secretions downthere,but not much. If he tryed to insert his figer while my legs were around his back waist and it hurt am i still a virgin,i got away but i don t know if i was fast enough.A lso i stayed like 10 mor emins into the water after this,but when i got out no blood,not even after days,just a sore and sensitive sensation down there,even after a few days.still a virgin? i mean it was through the swimsuit

Hi Amy, 

Technically, you are still a virgin until a penis enters your vagina, whatever the state of your hymen. But I guess you are concerned that your hymen is still intact. The hymen can sometimes break without penetration, as many engaged in sports, cycling, horse-riding or gymnastics have realised. The pressure exerted on your already extended vulva could have been enough to rupture (or partly rupture) your hymen, especially as you have those painful sensations. Not all hymens bleed when they are ruptured.

Why don't you take a look (if you know what you're looking for) by using a hand-mirror.

I hope this helps as a start.

Thank you for your answer,it looks the same semilunar shape ,but just a little parted up

and if it s partially ruptured as i suppose,will it still bleed at intercourse accroding toi the fact that the hole looks like the dimensionof the small finger?

it looks like it s still there,may the pain have been from pressure and not from breaking?

Quite likely it will bleed, although not all hymens bleed when ruptured. There usually is a finger-sized hole. It allows the menstrual flow to exit the body.

Most likely the pain was from the pressure, and it sounds as though your hymen is still intact.

Obviously I can't see it, but here is a picture of a typical intact hymen:

• http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg

I hope this helps.

thank you so much:*:*