i'm 17 and i woke up and found my self little bit bleeding .. i've never been touched by a guy .. or never let anything enters my vagina .. so am wondering how come i bleed ... is it becuz i may have played with myslef .. i'm really worried about this .. it will be a shame if i lost my virginity to my family .. please help me !!!

why would you say "it'll be a shame if i lost my virginity to my family". a girls hymen "cherry" can break without sexual intercourse. could be from a tampon, strenuous activity etc. people tend to associate a girls virginity with the hymen and if the hymen is broken, you're still a virgin in my book. a virgin is someone who hasn't had sex, not someone with an intact hymen. i wouldn't worry too much about it. when the time comes for sex and he asks if you are a virgin, tell the truth. you shouldn't be a shame to anyone. good luck!