Hi everyone, I'm an 18 beautiful girl, still virgin, ( cuz I wanted to ), but now everyone is telling me that I really have to loose it, my friends and my boyfriend too. Well, to be honest.. I'm scared.
The most frightning thing is that one of my girlfriends said she'd never had sex since then (it happened to her a years ago), and that she thinks she'd never gonna do it again cuz it was horrible and made her feel as if a "prostitute"!
Other girls say it's wonderful, a world of fantasies and eroticism, and that it's a real expression of love and passion! Although it hurt them to death at the first time, and some bled so much, but yet they're crazy about it, and when I showed my fears they made fun of me and told me that the best part of it is trembling, or even screaming in pain in the arms of your lover cuz pain means: "absolute union" and leads to "complete satisfaction"!
I'm too distracted about it, and did I mention that my boyfriend is a scorpio! A master of sex! I can feel it in his dark capturing eyes and his mighty igniting kisses! Each time we kiss goodbye I go straight to my room and masterbate imagining him taking over my body! He never cheats on me, but he's thirsting for the day I surrender to him. He respects my wish to wait, but still he sets me on fire touching and squeezing my forbidden zones. He's so romantic and understanding, he promised he'd stop whenever I ask him to, and I'm willing to loose my virginity to him, but please tell me, what would I feel? what would he feel? what is the best way to avoid pain? Is it really painful or does it feel good? please help me I'm so confused. :-(

Hiya.

first thing is you musnt be pressured into having sex with your boyfriend or you'll become anxious about it and it will hurt more.

The first time you have sex is nothing like the rest of the times you will have sex. I first had sex with my boyfriend when i was 17. We took it nice and slow and he kept checking to make sure i was ok. It felt uncomfortable but not painful. It also didnt last very long . . he was a virgin too. Sometimes you can have a little bit of bleeding afterwards and feel sore. But dont let that put you off. The more
you have sex the feeling will change and you'll feel pleasure instead of being uncomfortable!

If it hurts, tell him to stop. You can also use lubrication as this will help.

Good luck x

I agree with Rachel.

Don't do it until you are ready in YOUR mind.
You have to be happy with it, not your friends.

your story seems like it came from a novel a romantic novel

You are 18 and you do not know how to spell the word "lose"?