Ok so I'm the the guy in my relationship kuz idk oddly the only thing I want to do with my bf is make out and sex but he is the really romantic kind of guy tat every girl wants but doesn't know she has ok so anyway I really love the guy but I'm just not sure if it's normal for me to do tat I haven't told him tat I want all tat from him Should I tell him?? Please I need some help

Sure, always tell your boyfriend what you want and or expect out of him, but don't pressure him to have sex or do any other things with you.

I understand that's all you feel you want all the time, but you have to respect your boyfriends descions and choices just as you'd want him to respect yours.

If you two DO decide to have sex, please use protection because there are already enough post on here asking "Am I pregnant or not?", and we don't need anymore trust me lol, so protect yourselves and have fun and always always always be safe:)

Oh! And you're not 'acting like the boyfriend' in the relationships because not ALL guys(boyfriends, husbands..ect) act like that....a lot actually don't mind watching The Titanic with their chick anytime she wants:P(which is soooooo cute btw!)

Anyways I wish you two lots of LOVE!

Goodluck & Godbless<3

i SERIOUSLY DONT AGREE WITH HIGHLY FAVOURED LOVE THOSE MEN ARE MENTALLY FEMININE THEN IF THEY ARE ARE LKE THAT ALL MEN DO AND ARE SUPPOSE TO WANT SEX ONLY YES ONLY AND U THE ASKER U NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR UR NOT NORMAL UR TESTERSTONE IS EXTREMLY HIGH THATS NOT A NORMAL WOMAN BEHAVIOUR .