im 17 years old and me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex all the time and last week he busted on my stomach and i rubbed the cum on my finger and put it in my vagina i really want to have his baby. am i pregnant ive been feeling sick and relly tired alot and loss of appetite please respond back(:

Hey, lillady

I'm just gonna start off by asking, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but, does he want a baby as well? You don't have to answer. I understand if its too personal. But onto the subject at hand. If you stuck his cum in your vagina then you do have a chance of being pregnant from it. Now its been a week since this occurred so I would recommend taking a pregnancy test now and again in 5 days. The reason why I am telling you to take two is to ensure you don't get a false negative or a false positive. Also, if you two are trying to get pregnant then I would recommend that you have him ejaculate inside of you just to give you a better chance at getting pregnant. Also watch for symptoms such as tenderness of the breasts, darkening of the areolas, and minor to moderate cramping. All three of these symptoms are signs of a pregnancy. But most importantly, don't stress out too much. Stress can cause you to feel these symptoms when you really don't have them at all. Just stay calm, take the pregnancy test, and watch for those symptoms. I wish you and your boyfriend the best of luck and I hope you succeed in getting pregnant. Good luck! :-)

Hey thanks for the advice and yea he does wanta have a baby with me he just said that were not ready cuz he doesn't have a job and he doesn't.want us to struggle and have our baby grow up like we did I no I can pregnant if he busts inside me but he wont do it yet and I'm just really scared of my parents cuz we really dnt wanta loose there respect at all and my dad is the type that he will kill for me cuz I'm his baby girl I really just dnt no why to do