I am 7 months pregnant and up until now my boyfriend and I were really sexually active and romantic with one another. It seems like ever since I began to show suddenly I'm not sexy anymore. I've caught him watching porn when he thought I was asleep and the wouldn't have bothered me before but now I feel worthless. I feel like just because I don't look like those girls with their boob jobs and flat stomaches I'm not good enbough anymore. He doesn't even cuddle with me, he doesn't tell me that he loves me, he just turns over in bed and snores. I was really exited to have this man's child but now I just want my body back so I can feel desirable agian.
He is always stressed out about finances and personally I'm kind of sick of his worrying about something he has no plans of dealing with. I can see how being stressed out could kill his sex drive but this is rediculous. (Obvously he gets turned on or he wouldn't watch porn)
I know he has the potential to be agreat father, I've helped raise his son from a previous marriage for three years. He is a great dad to his son, I wonder though with this total lack of interest will he flake out when his daughter is born and favor his son. He never wants to feel the baby kick or talk about the baby, he just doesn't seem to care at all. Lastly his family just is NOT supportive at all, his mother is mean and rude to me and I know that besides my mother who is coming to visit- I won't have any type of support system (emmotional or financial) after the baby is born. I'm really just considering cutting my losses and leaving him, his lack of interest in us and his very rude mother.
Is there any point in sticking around?

HONESTLY IF YOU LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES YOU. THEN THAT SHOULD BE A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO STICK AROUND. JUST CAUSE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A KID TOGETHER DOESNT MEAN YOU GUYS ARE STUCK WITH EACHOTHER. AND WITH THE WHOLE THING ABOUT HIM NOT BEING INTERESTED IN YOU IT IS PROBABLY JUST CAUSE YOU ARE SHOWING. HES PROBABLY SCARED. YOU SHOULD TRY TO TALK TO HIM CALMLY ABOUT ALL OF THIS. TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL, AND REASURE HIM THAT YOUR BODY WILL EVENTUALLY BE BACK TO NORMAL. AND IF YOU ARE ONLY 7 MONTHS YOU ONLE HAVE 2 MORE MONTHS OF BEING BIG, THENYOU 2 WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY TO HOLD! BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

...all are different .... but some guys would love the wonder of a pregnant woman and would love to share it all ... right up to the moment ya water broke.... criss