I always considered myself a person that does not think much about the consequences of the way of life. But, as I am getting older, I realized that there were several mistakes that could have been avoided if I was smarter. I talk about tons of junk food I ate which gave me both extra weight and stomach problems. Now, I use healthy diets and I hope those will help me in eliminating all those bad effects form years of bad habits. Now, what I want to know is can you drink green tea with soy milk?

Soy milk is structured of soy beans and it has low level of calories, no cholesterol with vitamins (B1, B2, B6, E), proteins and minerals. It is also said that it helps with cancer prevention. Anyway, I have heard of a product that is a mixture of green tea and soy ilk. I have not tries it, but know people that did, and they say that it is one of the yummiest things they have tried. So, make your supplies!