I have been vomiting 15 times a day maybe, since June 2012 and now it's Jan. 2013 and I still can't eat. Some days, I can't even have a sip of water and I'll keep trying cuz I'm dying of thirst, but will keep throwing it up. I've had under 10 real meals in about 7 months, my appetite has pretty much disappeared all together and I feel like my stomach has shrunk. I vomit bile and foam when the food is out of my stomach, if there was any to begin with. The vomiting is usually sudden and projectile. Sorry, I know, tmi. Also, I haven't had my period in over 7 months either. I've been to the hospital 4 times and to a doctor who ran tests as well, all with no answers. I've been given multiple different medications to try. Currently, I'm taking Domperidone (sp?) and I have to use suppository anti nausea meds as I can't keep down the oral ones. Has anyone ever heard of this before? I've had several tests done including a stomach biopsy (which hurt like hell), an ultrasound, a barium test, x-ray, several blood tests and more, all with no answers. My stomach is full of patches. Dark red, scab like patches that cover more than have the surface. Oh, and I don't have parasites either! I've been tested already. I am so weak and pass out sometimes and can barely get out of bed every day. I feel like I'm dying in my house. I'm a 39 year old female, by the way. Any ideas? I'm going to see an internist specialist, but that won't be for weeks as they're all booked up. I'm at a complete loss and feel like I'm going to be dead before anything is figured out. I've already lost 20lbs, I'm 5' 8" and now weigh 104 lbs. I've been surviving on Ensure, when I can keep it down. :-(

Try Dr. Richard Schultz in California. If anyone can help it is him. He has helped many and is not in favor of med. His herbs are potent . You need natural intervention now not more med and painful tests.

God bless,

for 8 years I suffered close to your symptoms. spending weeks at the hospital, er visits and family disbelieving me of my pain. the last visit vomiting blood an internist said Gastroparesis with GERD. they are both horrible to deal with but they both cause significant pain in the stomach. One stops motility so everything backs up. Gerd makes the acid react to the stomach contents. This makes everything become turmoil. After 3 colonoscopies it was revealed my intestines were enlarged, had distended 6 inches longer than normal and were in a jumbled mess inside. this caused the major upset of everything else. Blood tests wont show what is going on. I had a SITZ marker study done. This is what showed the problem. It is a tiny capsule containing 24 mini rings. After 5 days I still had all 24 rings lodged in different places of my intestines and colon. This test alone prompted more studies and work done. I would strongly suggest this test to anyone. FYI: I had 13 ft of my intestine removed after the test. They did the study again and after a week I still had 12 mini rings lodged against the remaining 3 ft of intestinal wall. Please consider asking your dr about this test. It wont make things better but can help them diagnose easier.