I have been vomiting constantly after every meal almost from last 2 months. The amaging thing is I havent lost any weight nor I have any other health problems. I get constant coughs which results in vomits everytime especially after food.

Have consulted with doctors and they could not find anything wrong, but it is going to a phase where what ever I eat comes out after 10 to 15 minutes. It has never happened to me and its not heridetary as no one in my family have had this problem.

If any one know anything about this please please reply as I just want to get over this and leave healthy.

Hi-me too,
i'm so tried of it-constant cough and vomiting after eating-no weight lost
amazing and terrible. I searched the web-one search said it is possibly
sue to a lack of vitamin B- eating foods that are B robbers -white rice,
bread, flour, and alcohol, sugary foods. Funny they should mention that
my boyfried is italian and i'm always eating bread, pasta, and love white rice along with a couple of glasses of wine. Type in constant cough on your search engine and u should find this article. It also recommends taking fish oil and vitamin C-a certain type.
Haven't tried it yet-but i'm definitely thinking about changing my diet in
avoiding the white flour group.

Hiya,

Thanks for the reply but am looking for more people to discuss on this topic to get more suggestions.

I have had my Blood test & Chest X Ray done which are normal.

Doctor rekons there is nothing wrong with me and have been told time will heal it, although I am still coughing a lot which results in vomiting sometimes after my meals.

I don't know what to try as it is getting very frustrating.

I have not experienced what you describe, and I'm no doctor, but I've been reading a lot about "food combining" and it's possible advantages for people with digestive problems. I thought it MIGHT be worth a try for your situation, especially if you know it isn't allergies and your doctor hasn't found any other possible cause.

Food combining has been around for many decades and is not complicated. The simplest explanation is that proteins and starches are "supposedly" not digestively compatible (for SOME people -- everyone is different) so you simply avoid eating them together in the same meal. Regular vegetables can be eaten with either proteins or starches (broccoli, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, green beans, etc.). They are already alkaline so they require little if any alkaline enzymes to digest them (just chew them up real well).

The reason incorrect food combinations may cause some people distress is that proteins require acids to digest and starches require alkaline enzymes, but alkaline enzymes neutralize acids. As a result, the stomach either may not be able to digest the proteins properly OR it may secrete more acids which then interfere with the digestion of the starches and may further contribute to indigestion, etc.

But, of course, most people don't have a problem eating starches and proteins together. We do it all the time, don't we? My mom and uncle both did and both lived to be 90+.

Some proponents take it even further, claiming it can prevent or cure a host of other ailments, not least of which is weight-loss. I'd take all that with a grain of salt, but I won't say it isn't possible. The only negatives about food combining is that it takes a little thought, but worse that that, it's the basis of a host of celebrity weight-loss secrets and diets! If I could afford a personal chef and my own fitness coach (not to mention money to spend on lipo!), I probably wouldn't have much problem losing these last 10 pounds either.

But I'm not one to throw the baby out with the bath water. Just because a celebrity touts it doesn't mean it can't help so if I ever found myself with chronic gastric distress, I'd probably give food combining a shot -- at least for a week or two. At least there is nothing inherently unhealthy in eating this way because no healthy foods are off limits.

If you're interested in doing a little more research, try googling "food combining" and see where that leads you. And I hope you will find relief soon!

I have the same problem. Doctors say it's acid reflux, something tells me thats not it. But my problem starts like 5 minutes after having a meal. I have'nt lost any weight either, but I had a question? Do you smoke cigarettes? If so you'd might want to quit. That solution reduced the nausea a little. I try staying away from junk food, but I think thats one of the other reasons.

I know how you all feel.  have been dealing with the coughing, before and after eating and throwup everything I have eaten for the past 4 months. I have dropped 20 lbs due to this.   This happens on a daily basis.  I find tha tsmall poritions fresh fruit helps a little.   I am always exhausted and hungry.

Hey guys, I am having the same problem from last 3 days.. I just moved to NC and i started having this problem along with little bit of heavy breathing at night. If you guys found anything please let me know.

i have the same problem and i quit smoking months ago. i never had this problem before and for the last 2 months i cough them throw up i thought maybe i have sinuses from hell,., dont know going to the doctors to get checked out let you know what they say if they figure it out

I am 10 years, post gastric bypass.  I vomit almost everytime that I eat and keep gaining weight!  I have never smoked but have an aweful cough!  I have had GI test, colonoscopy, endoscopy, and a CT scan of my abdomen.  Blood work and ultrasounds.  Everything is normal.  My gastic bypass doctor died last year and the internist told me that obviously, with my weight gain that something was staying down!  As if I was lying!  I am at my witts end!  The pain in my left abdomen and the vomiting is getting in the way of living a normal life,. Not to mention weighing 230lbs!  Please help!

I had the same problem. I smoked, and everytime I ate id have a coughing fit that would make me vomit yet would never lose weight. I found out I had GERD. Which is kinda a messed up acid reflux. Well, I cut back smoking, tried prilosec (which kinda work for a bit) , stopped eating such acidic food, started drinking aloe (tastes terrible but works wonders) , and sure enough I dont vomit anymore. Try it out.

i get that same feeling for bout two weeks now and i test for pregnancy nothin i realy need to knw wats wrong

check your gall bladder

My 14yr old granddaughter has been doing the same for a little over a month now. Coughing after eating then vomiting. She also has not lost any weight. Took her to the Doctor's and he put her on antibiotics (what a waste of money that was).  Took her to another Doctor, we are now waiting on results of her blood work.

I am not a doctor, but I stopped glueten and eating out and only using coconut oil, avacado oils, cooking organically and no processed food. stay out of the store Isles, its hard to do, organci butter, I know you hear this and think it is a ploy but it is not my daughter healed me inside out and she is not a doctor, just loves to read....swickle

oh and eat pork one night, hamburger one night, chicken two and fish two and vegetarian one. no red sauces it causes me horrible reflux, and pasta and white rice is not body friendly either. hope I am helping, I am on this diet I am talking about and my cough has reduced immensely, and chocolate does it quickly in the cough and flem, only dark 80 percent and up is the best. Its hard to learn to like but if you open your mind and really feel your body, not anyone elses body just yours, you will soon discover what YOU LIKE, not what we are taught to like, every body is different and needs. But we all need organics and stay away from frucose sugars, it plays havoc on me totally.