So about 2 months ago, all the sudden my stomach started have these loud sounds which I thought was quite abnormal.

A few days after that I got diarrhea and nausea, fever and stomach pains. It went on for about a week before I went to the ER and they gave me some liquid through IV.

This have lasted for about 2 months now. It started suddenly, the pain is really hard and I feel nauseous sitting up. I've been away from school, I've been to a colonoscopy and they found nothing, said everything looked normal. All the blood tests for viruses and bacteria have been also negative. Urine test negative too. Only thing that was a little bit high was the Faecal calprotectin, but it was nothing unusual.

Also a few weeks ago I started having blood in the diarrhea/floating stools and yesterday I started vomiting white foam. Just litterally white foam. I'm constantly feeling really tired and weak, I can't eat since I'm afraid I'll throw up again when I'm nauseous all the time.

So in a nutshell: Diarrhea/floating stools which have blood, nausea, fever, stomach pains, extremely tired and weak and now vomiting. Been to the ER for IV treatment 3 times. 

What could this be? It started so suddenly and won't go away. How can I make my symptoms go away?

Thank you for reading this. And please, I'm getting desperate. 

I'm 18, white, 173cm and 68kg. No earlier diseases or ilnesses of what I know of. 

Ah, I was about to edit my post but it timed out! I forgot to mention that I've lost over 10 kilos in weight since this started and it's continuing going down. I don't do it by purpouse. 

Also my stools have been black a few times or green or yellow. And painful. Doctor claimed I have hemorrhoids only. 

I had experienced similar symptoms before I was diagnosed with Chron's disease. At first, the doctor said I'm suffering from Colitis but later on it was found out that it was Chron's. Most of your symptoms are similar to the common symptoms of Chron's. It's better if you undergo tests just to be sure.

You're having acute diarrhea :(. It's a serious condition, you have to get yoursef confined in the hospital until you fully recover. Hope you get better very soon.

Thank you for your replies!

The doctors haven't diagnosed me with anything yet, they should call me tomorrow and brief me shortly about the colonoscopy (they took biposies there too) and about the newer blood tests. Is Chron's disease curable? Do they have a medication against the nausea and the diarrhea? I've read something about Chron's disease but I haven't got answers for those questions yet... I really just hope this would end.

I've been to the hospital / ER already at least 7 times, got IV treatment 3 times and the other times I've just been sent home and told they don't know what I have. They say it's chronic diarrhea so. 

Op here. Sorry for the double post.

So the colonoscopy results came back, they were negative. Nothing there. Same with the blood tests, there were nothing. Doctor claim my body is starting to "reject" food since I'm just "psychologicly sick". I'm really starting to break down now since the pain is worse than anything and no-one seems to know what's wrong. I don't think you can fake blood in stools and such. 

And I weight 60kg now. So around 20 kilos down from my original weight. And the loud and strange gurgling/bubbling sounds in my stomach continues with the other symptoms. 

Please, are here anyone who could help? I haven't eaten proper food in a week now because I'm either throwing up white foam after that, feeling really nauseous or having watery diarrhea. Doctors think I've nothing wrong since the tests are all normal. I've no idea what to do. I found this site through Google and people seems to have gotten help here so that's why I'm posting here.