Hi, I just started taking vyvanse for add. Previos to this I was an alcohol/klonopin/cocaine user. Since starting the vyvanse I feel much better. I have stopped all of the other habits. However, at a get together I did have two vodka and red bulls within 2 hours, and nothing more. I completely blacked out and cannot recall the last half of the night. I was horribly sick the next day. Is there a reaction between the two?

ones n upper and the others a downer dude- bad idea

i've also heard that high amounts of caffeine can worsen the effects of Vyvanse. The effects worsened typically include mania, loss of appetite (poor diet worsens tolerance to alcohol), restlessness, and more.

i'm not a doctor by any means but as the post above states, one's and upper (that can weaken tolerance to downers), alcohol being a downer.

a suggestion may be if you know you might be drinking one night, break open a capsule and poor out some of the vyvanse, take a smaller doseage. And because it is processed through your liver a healthy diet will diminish adverse effects of alcohol later in the day.

all speculation and opinion; as always, ask your real doctor...

vyvanse became my speed, id try speed one time and its exactly the same feeling has vyvanse if u ask me! i always mixt it with alcohol and the night is awsome but when the trip is going down u become agressive