Hi.Im a 22 year old woman and have given up alcohol about a month and a half ago.
I have been getting some horrible symptoms which doctors put down to me not drinking anymore.
Im not so sure if that could be the whole problem as i didn't think i drunk that much to get those kind of withdrawal symptoms.
I approximately drunk every 2 days about 4 pints of beer and on the weekends,at least 10 pints of beer,vodka-based alcopops and a few sambucas.I used to drink a lot of vodka and redbull.
I've had extreme tiredness,dizziness,nausea,fatigue and just feeling unwell in general.
I just wondered if someone had some advice for me as to whether the amount i drunk and what i drunk could have these kinds of effects for so long?
Any advice would be welcome.
Many Thanks.

What I understand from myself going to alcohol recovery is BOLS blood alcohol level builds up over time in our bodies the amount we drink seems to be no big deal.This is why people die from alcohol poisoning.That is why everyone says eat food when drinking and so on.The physical symptoms are from the alcohol buildup,dont drink body will clean itself.