i dont like being on top. mainly because im bad at it.. my man says he enjoys sex but i enjoy it more, and i can neevr get him to go during a blowjob n my jaw begins to hurt so i stop... what do i do to make him go, and turn him on excessivily?

Hey,

Try wanking him aswell.

When you give him a blowjob caress his balls too.

And believe it or not, suck the head and wank him at the same time, it is possible.

Hope i've helped,

Unknown31

Get him turned on before you start sucking him. Talk dirty to him if he likes that. Stroke him while you talk to him and then give him some head till your jaw starts to hurt a little bit. Then stroke him somemore while it rests. Make sure you have a lot of spit on it so your hand slides freely and don't grip it too tight. Basicly try to make your hand feel like your mouth. Again, talk at that time will put some guys over the edge.

The fun part is....keep trying.

Usually, oral pleasure is one of the most usual erogenous zones for men so basically, I think that you can't go wrong with it. Also, there are so many other ways how to maximize a pleasure during the intercourse. For example, I think that you can't make a mistake with testing out bondage since this is a popular form of experimentation. I am sure that once I read one really smart sentence - the best way to have an orgasm is not to require one. So, don't think about the orgasm. Think about those other things, think about how good you are together. Also, if you want to turn on your guy, try some other poses and moves, don't just lie down in your bed. 

use ur tongue

u wanna turn a man on let him cum in ur mouth dont swollow it or anything just keep in untill he finishes believe me u will see the diffrence lol ;-)

a mans g -spot is up his ass, lube it up a bit with spit or even actual lube and slowly put a finger up there whilst wanking and sucking him off. Men can be very sensitive there so make sure he's comfortable befor you go faster, yet try and keep the finger shallow if he's new to it all :) it makes my bf cum instatly :P good luck xx

i didnt get u are we supPOSE to lick and suck the ass toO? :S

you can try touching in between his balls and anus, there is like a tendon that if you tickle causes a lot of pleasure to the man, at least to my husband it make even his legs shake

There is a spot between the balls and the anus, it feels like a tendon, and if you tickle causes great pleasure. At least to my husband it does, it even make it legs shake if i do it rapidly