Hello i think im pregneat but not sure let me tell you whats going on i need answers and opions please... im 18 me and my boyfriend been trying for a kid on oct. 5th - oct 20th we have had sex like everyday i would say if not everyother day or so. Around the end of the month i started to have symtoms like Feeling sick i did suffer from a cold but that was at the beggeing of the Month. I was sick to my stomach my tummy felt tight . I took 2 HPT both came out negative on oct. 26th i had bleeding on the 29th i spotted for the day then i was done. Sience then i had no bleeding . We continue to have sex unprotected. Now my belly is tight i have lower back pain extremly bad headachs nasusous sensitive smell to things lower tummy pain and it also hurts during sex before and after we took another test and it came positive with a very faint line we went to the dr they gave me a test and it was negative they told me to come back in two weeks it could be too early to tell. My mother in law thinks i am pregneaft and so do i. Someone please help.

I would say you could be pregnant. Sometimes home test arent accurate and you should get a ultrasound on your next visit to the doctor