Im 17 my girlfriend is 16 and I lost my virginity to her about a month and a week ago and in that time her mom found out that we had had sex and been smoking weed and sent her off to a rehab of sorts about 3 weeks ago. They drug and pregnancy tested her while there. Since she got back there has only been 2 times I didn't use a condom and 1 of the times I feel like I might have pulled out kind of late. This being about 4 or 5 days ago. She had her last period while at the rehab thing for a week. And after she got home from rehab for a week her mom took her to the obgyn last Tuesday and she got the birth control shot. She was not on any birth control before. But our last time having sex was Sunday and we were abit rough and it lasted for a while. I can't remember if I sucked on her breast at the time. But the last 2 days she said she's had really sore breast and today while I was spending time with her at her house she said she felt nauseous so she laid ontop of me in a comfy position and it went away about 10 to 15 minutes later. Should I be worried that she is pregnant? We also tried new lube but I doubt this is a factor to the sore breast or nausea.

Well if she missed her period maybe Yes if not then No so if you feeling sick you should maybe ask her