About 2, almost 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I had sex. We used a condom but he cumed in all 3. I showered of course after to be more safe and we used condoms so I wasn't all too worried. I had some white discharge but I heard that's normal it is the 3rd time we have sex. But lately I've been gaining weight and my stomach seems to have some bump to it, could It be I'm just being illusional ? My period is supposed to come this week and I'm really stressed that it might not come and I know stress delays your period so I'm all freaked out. Please someone give me advice!!!!

Hi Worried,

If it has been more than two weeks since you had sex you can test now.  Use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best accuracy.

False negatives are common testing early.  

The longer you wait AFTER your period was due the more accurate the results.  If it is a NORMAL period you are unlikely to be pregnant.

Hope it helps.