I have not had my period in 8 months now and i haven't went to the doctor because i'm too scared. For the past three months I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and without having my period for the past 8 months it is harder to tell if I could be pregnant. I havent had any real signs of pregnancy except a little weight gain and major bloating. I have also been feeling odd movements in my stomach. My real questions here are, are my chances lowered of getting pregnant because I havent had my period in 8 months? and what should I do about my situation?

Ok so i havent had a period sense nov my blood work came back neg 6-9 home pregancy came back postive my obgyn says in not pregant but to start prenatal and if i dont get my peroid in 2-3 months then come back help could i be pregant i crave stuff and pee a lot i would be almost 3 months and im very nauseous my last cycle was nov 4th she 2017 i have a little girl shes 6 but didnt kno i was until almost 5 months with her help please no bashing should she get a second opion