HI. im worried that i got my gf pregnant. The thing is she was on her period all last week. We had sex 3 times and each time it was without a condom. Yes i came in her all three times. She told me the third night we had sex that she had 2 days left of her period. Im worried that she is pregnant. She took a test the last day of her period and it said negative. Can you please help me with an answer. I have searched everywhere online for a good explanation. Most websites said that "the chances are low" but that was with protected sex. I want an answer for UNPROTECTED sex three times and i came in her every time what are her chances of getting pregnant?

please someone help me

17 views and still not help come on someone has to know

How long are her cycles? If she has a normal-ish 28 day cycle, it'd be unlikely for her to ovulate that early. Sperm can survive about 5-7 days under optimal conditions (around ovulation). It also depends on how long her cycles are.

Taking a test the last day of her period is wayyyyy too early. Wait at least 21 days or so after unprotected sex before taking a test. or about a week after the next expected period.

thank you sooooooooo much that explanation really helped alot

well she took a test last night and it said negative, but besides that she said she feels like shes pregnant, i've noticed that she eats alot of food troughout her days now, and she said shes been having random cravings of certain foods. her next period is due on the 15th, any ideas ? anyone?

It's too early to test. She could be having symptoms because she THINKS she is pregnant. Hysterical Pregnancy. Wait till her next estimated period and then take a test. or about a week after.