Ok so I'm glad that all these people are interested in being healthy about losing weight but I really don't care anymore. I need to lose 20lbs soon and I've been eating only apples and apple sauce and taking plenty of laxatives, along with lipo6 diet pills... DOES ANYONE have any more suggestion to help me lose this weight. I can't take it anymore, I'm about to flip! >;)

Well, what you're doing is probably going to give you serious long-term health problems. I know you don't care, but you should probably keep that in mind.

I suggest you do a candida cleanse and colon cleanse. It's believed that the majority of people have candida, a fungal infection in the intestines, which makes it very difficult for people to lose weight and almost impossible to keep it off. Also, a colon cleanse is a good option because people who don't have 2-3 bowel movements a day typically have 3-15 pounds of unneeded fecal matter in their colon. Try those out. However, consult a health care professional before you do.

Well, I have to ask... this was the only relevant Google result that turned up in a search for "lose weight don't care about health". If I was careless enough to cram fast food down my throat all these years, you really think I care about my own health? I'm 21 now, and ff I died at 50, my life would have been complete, that's what I figure. I don't want to grow old enough to be senile and think back at "how good it was back then".

But my weight, about 70 pounds more than I should have, is becoming an extraordinarily depressing and self fulfilling problem. I can't walk for long periods of time because the chafing from the rolls of fat on my legs just becomes unbearable. And yet here I am, as I'm typing this, shoveling fries into my mouth because I just can't stop freaking eating 5 meals a day.

Obviously there is no such thing as a "health care professional" for me. I'm dirt poor, living on food stamps. I don't have anyone to ask, and if I collapsed of a heart attack I wouldn't be able to call anyone for help, out of fear of carrying a $45,000 hospital bill around on my credit record. So like all health problems I've had in the past, I'd just stick it out and hope it gets better.

So without referencing "a health care professional" or "ask your doctor", what exactly are these "colon cleansing" things? Where would one go about acquiring one of these miracles? Or, failing that, does anyone know a good crack dealer?

Make yourself throw up.... no more than once a day i only do it like once or twice a week or after a binge

It sound like you need to seriously get your eating under control.  Try one of the cookie diets.  I like the low carb one.  They help you take back control of your eating so you are able to make better choices.

Also, stay away from fast foods!

You could just cut off a leg.. you will lose weight fast! There is no magic way to lose weight. Only eating right and exercising will help you. It doesn't cost anything to run outside for 20 minutes a day.

first you shouldnt eat fruit. fruit is full of sugar and sugar turns to fat! and another thing you need protein cause that helps with the nutrition your body need and another thing laxatives dont actually work and diet pills only work if its with exercise so drink ALOT of water exercise and NO FRUIT OR SUGAR

all you have to do is not eat fruit and drink water and even if you walk to a mailbox and back everyday it will help i lost 25 pounds doing that and it is cheaper to buy like chicken and things like that than to spend money everyday of mcdonalds

i am currently 116 lbs at 5'6, and need to lose anywhere between 5-15 lbs in a week. i do watch what i eat, and exercise all the time. like the original poster i don't give a flying rats bum about how this affects my health. all i know is that i just need to lose the bloody weight. i actually went on 3 days only drinking tea and eating vegetables, but caved after that because i was hungry all the time. worst of all i didn't even lose a single pound! does any one have any tips that actually work?

You could always quit sitting on the couch or in front of the computer and go enjoy life! Sweep and mop your floors once a day, Scrub your toilets and tubs. Thats a lot of bending and stretching... If you do it my way. Or you can get the insanity workout video! Drink 5 bottles of water a day and you'll loose plenty of weight in no time! Eat Salads with very little dressing, or no fatty foods!

It costs money for decent clothes to work out in or running shoes, which are pretty necessary in order to avoid injury, especially for an out of shape person. And your cut off a leg joke is so old, it's on like 90% of "how do I lose weight fast" posts. It isn't helpful, it isn't clever, it's annoying! Now the real problem in this person's case is that they're shoveling junk food into their mouth all day. Junk food addiction is a real thing. You might not understand that, but your body comes to expect all of the sugar and chemicals you put into your body when you eat junk food all the time, and when you stop, you will usually have actual withdrawal symptoms. They won't be as severe as say, a cigarette withdrawal or heroin, but they will exist. Your brain chemistry will change and you will not - IN MOST CASES - be able to just go cold turkey from unhealthy to healthy just like that. That's why all of this, "calorie deficit" c**p is a load... it's why diets don't work... it's why people who go on diets and DO lose gain the weight back... and it's why even though we spend millions of dollars a year on diet products, we're the fattest we've ever been. Yes there are ways to drop weight fast. They aren't particularly healthy and I'll get to that. First let me say this, Try making small changes one by one. Cut little things out here and there. First, try cutting out anything fried, for example. Then, cut out soda. Make sure you find healthy replacements you actually enjoy. Baked potatoes instead of fries for example. Mineral water instead of soda. I don't mean Perrier either, try a brand called St Croix or Mendota Springs. They're not extremely expensive, theyre carbonated and theyre good for you. If you find them gross, add lemon or lime juice. If you still can't stand it, do diet soda. Diet soda is bad for you because it's full of chemicals but for the purposes of weight loss, it will help you to cut out sugar. You can start with diet soda and eventually cut that out too. It's all about making small changes until before you know it, you will be much healthier! Now here's my little unhealthy crash diet that's good to lose about 10 lbs in 3-4 days. JUST BE WARNED - It's VERY VERY DIFFICULT, you will likely feel terrible the entire time ...headaches are almost inevitable while you're doing it, and you will be tired a lot. I would really try to do this when you have nothing to do at all. It's called the 2-4-6-8 diet (that's the 4 day diet) - can also be the 2-4-6 diet if you want to do it 3 days. basically, on the first day you eat 200 calories, then 400 the next day, then 600 the next day and then 800 the last day. You can google it to see how it works, but it really does. I've been thinking of doing it again, but remembering how bad I felt on it has kept me from doing it

Please stop taking laxatives, it's dangerous, nowadays there are things out there that work without being dangerous, adiphene really worked for me

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Here is the link, totally killed my appetite which is saying something cos l love food lol x

About the detox.

Are you drinking water in the first 2 days

You're mistaken. Purging does NOT make you lose weight, all it gives you is bad breath and rotten teeth. Don't do it. There's no point in throwing up. It's called Bulimia which is an EATING DISORDER if you didn't already know that..

I got really sick and I couldn't eat anything except for ice popsicles. There was like 14 g sugar in each ice pop (and I ate alot of them), yet I still lost 3 inches from my waist (I didn't weigh myself, though). My face also got alot thinner.

I know alot of people are probably going to judge me for this, but I literally could not eat anything. I was gagging up spit and mucous all day for about a week and the popsicles were quite relieving to my throat and gagging.  In fact, I'm kind of glad I got sick because of my weight loss. Skinny people don't know how hard it is to change and try to be thin. 

Yes, every female wants to be thin. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying or kidding themselves. Don't give me that (women wanna get healthy vs thin) c**p. Women want to be thin unless you're a Kardashian clone (nothing against the Kardashians).

For the record, I'm 5'3'', 21 years old, 41'' waist. Surprisingly, I'm a curvy girl.