Hello! I was searching some weight loss pills on the internet and ran into these weight smart pills. It is said like they are full of vitamins and that it helps lose weight. Is it true? Has anybody tried them? How it all went? How long did it take? Thank you!!!!

Hi! I don’t think that this weight smart product is for losing weigh. I think it is only a supplement while being on a diet. But you know what, I don’t believe anything they say on these products. Whenever I want to lose weight, I don’t eat dinner, I take some fruit instead, I cut down on meals a bit, and don’t take any sweats. And I exercise! It works for me!!!!

Eating something raw fruits and vegetables at every meal can help you to lose weight. These steps are effective, common sense, and simple ways to add raw and high fiber foods to your diet. The result will make you feel fuller faster and you get all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Eat plenty of high-fiber foods as they aid digestion and move fatty and heavy foods out of your system.