I am looking to lose about 5 lbs in 7 days time but I don't want to use any diet pills as they made me feel funny the last time I tried them, and I don't want to risk going through that again. Is there anyone else who is doing this? How? What is a good way to lose 5 lbs in a week without pills?

Eating right sets the tone of the day. Start your low calorie diet in the morning. Study shows that skipping breakfast causes binge eating at lunch, thereby eating more fat. Breakfast food gives you the starter carbs and minerals like iron, which you basically need.

Eating right means eating smart. Choose oatmeal or cereal instead of bagels or muffin. Bagels and cream cheese doesn’t just feel enough, it also gives you a whopping 500 calories. Oatmeal, or cereal on the other hand contains necessary amounts of fiber, calcium, carbohydrates, and all your essential nutrients at an amazing 400 calorie or less meal. Try cutting down on your fatty foods, too. If you can’t eat without eggs or bacon, open up just two eggs instead of your usual four, or just fry 2 strips instead of the usual 6. Eating fruits in the morning instead of the juice cuts down around 60 calories of your diet as well, and a cup of black coffee is 150 calories less than a cup of latte

thanks!!
__________
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed