Hi, I tried many different diets, and it seams to me that Atkins is the best. There are many people who agree with me, but there are also those who don’t like this diet. There is always a great debate on Atkins benefits, and I would like to hear arguments from each side.

Hi, I don’t like how Atkins diet works. It is based on a huge intake of proteins and limiting foods high in carbohydrates. I think that this diet is imbalanced, because it allows too much fat, and restricts fiber and vitamins. I like diets that have lots of fruit and vegetables, even if it means carbs intake. Atkins diet leads to rapid weight loss, which I don’t like at all. I would rather be patient and lose some weight slow but healthy. Fiber has many benefits and it is very important for digestion and bowel function, but Atkins doesn’t allow enough fiber. Beside that, it is especially risky for women, because it can cause calcium loss, which leads to osteoporosis.