I need help loosing weight. Ive gained a lot of weight. I'm 5"5 tall and weigh 62kg. I havent been very active and I guess thats why. Ive changed my diet. I dont drink soft drinks anyway and dont pig out on junk food. The thing is its my portion size thats getting me to gain weight. Like eating late at night which Ive stopped. Any tips on how to keep your self full and make portion sizes smaller? I do drink at least 1-2 litres of water everyday and Ive started working out. Ive had 2 month holidays and I went from 57kg to 62kg. I need to loose the fat on my thighs and hips which means loosing weight all over. I at least would like to loose 8kg. Any help or tips please?

It sounds like you are doing all the right things.  You also do not need to lose much since you are at a healthy weight.  Just remember that everyone is shaped differently.  If you are striving to look like a runway model or someone on the cover of Vogue (which more than likely photoshopped), then you will only set yourself up for disappointment.  You said that you need to eat less?  How about adding more vegetables to your meal planning.  They are jam-packed with vitamins and minerals as well as low in calories. You cannot be full after adding veggies to your meals.  You may try some vegetable juicing that gives you a mega-punch of nutrients and also keep you filled up.

Better you can consult the doctors, because now days most of them doing Weight loss surgery and i think most of them getting good results for this surgery...

Cut out the sugar. It's easy to say and hard to do for most of us but if you want to start seeing results you need to put down the cookies. If you're serious about losing weight this should be your very first goal.

Eat 5-6 meals a day. Believe it or not by eating more frequently you actually increases your metabolism which helps you to lose weight faster. So eat smaller meals more frequently and do not skip breakfast.

Eat more fiber. Next time you go grocery shopping pay attention to the food label and buy products with higher fiber content. Adding fiber to your diet will help you to lose weight faster by filling you up.

Drink a glass of water before you eat. Filling up your stomach with water will help suppress your appetite. That extra glass of water will keep you from over eating and help you to lose weight quicker.

Lose the scale and start measuring. Do you walk around with your weight tattooed on your forehead? Didn't think so. So get out the measuring tape and start tracking your problem areas (thighs, belly, butt).

If you want to loose your weight and want to become smart then do exercises daily,as you want to loose your thigh fat so do as many as thigh exercises like cycling,squats,lunges.you can also consult nutritionist to take a proper diet.