I am overweight and can't seem to stick to a balanced diet and I'm to tired to do exercise but I don't want to take pills to lose weight is there any other natural way to lose weight I'm 147cm and 45kg. Please reply Thanks

Hi, first of all i would like to say to you is do not go on a diet. Diets are not good for you, they slow down your metabolism which in favor is making you more fat eventually. Pills are not good either, they block your fat cells but by doing so they also block the vitamins and minerals that are essential to your body. I understand you might be tired for exercise but you should consider looking at it from a different way. Don't look at as "the exercise" but rather as a fun physical activity. You can start playing some sport, any sport you would like and that way you can have fun while exercising. Keep eating as you are now but you should think twice about eating after 7pm. If you avoid eating after this time it could drastically help you loose weight faster. That plus some sport and you will loose massive weight in no time. Keep up the good work.

Hello guys today we discuss the beautiful topic about weight losing/ dears as you know that fat person is looking joking from every where / if you have more weight then you may be disturb with your life/ so keep your body smart/and always be happy///

Always eat balanced diet.Take exercise daily.Always keep in mind that everybody is a creature of God and have to go to him one day after leaving the world.Don't eat too much.Only eat food two times a day.