I really wanted to lose weight that's why I came up to take raw fruits and veggies in every meal. These steps I made were effective and simple. It made me full fast and at the same time I get all the vitamins and minerals my body needs the most. Eating something raw fruits and vegetables at every meal can help you to lose weight. These steps are effective, common sense, and simple ways to add raw and high fiber foods to your diet. The result will make you feel fuller faster and you get all the vitamins and minerals that your body needs. Try raw veggie noodles, you will enjoy eating this one...

Best if it's organic too, as pesticides have actually been shown to slow the metabolism!  They often contain endocrine disruptors (hormone disruptors).  Why does this matter?  If your endocrine system gets thrown out of whack you can get all sorts of hormonal problems--many of them leading to weight gain and making weight loss nearly impossible (no matter how little you eat or how active you are). Scary, but check out EWGs list of produce to stay away from (if you're not gonna go organic); they also list the non-organic produce that is the least likely to contain high levels of pesticide residue.