Hello-

I was wondering if someone could help me with my BBT chart. I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months now and this is the first time I have had a chart like this. Last month, I should tell you, that I had an early end to cycle (23 days). I am usually 26 day cycles. I usually ovulate on day 15 (from the fertility friend website)and then shoot up into the high 97's from usually 97.5. I did check out webmd's website and it said that since I have a 26 day cycle then I ovulate on day 13...Help ME !!!!!
So I went by both websites and had intercourse the 4 days webmd said and the 4 days fertility friend said.
This month has gone as follows:
CD 10-97.0
CD 11-97.2
CD 12-97.1
CD 13-96.8
CD 14-97.0
CD 15-97.2 Had spotting on this day!
CD 16-97.4
CD 17-97.5

What day does it look like I ovulated?? Is it possible to have these low of temps after ovulating?? Is this an anovulationary cycle?? Is it a slow rise cycle?? Is estrogen produced more when you start to become pregnant to get your body ready?? PLEASE HELP!!!