Okay, so I know that ovulating twice isn't unheard of, but it's not very common either. I have a 35 day cycle, last AF was 21MAR. On day 11 I started using OPK. On day 15 I started to experience EWCM and cramping, but neg OPK. On cd 16, I had an *almost* positive OPK and started spotting, still cramping and with EWCM. I spotted through cd 19. I assumed it was ovulation spotting and that I ovulated on cd15, and missed it with the OPK. I've had neg OPKs each day since. On cd 26 I started experiencing cramping and thought maybe it was implantation cramping, but I also noticed EWCM. I took a HPT - BFN, and then took an OPK, and it was *very* positive. It's now cd 29 and I'm still getting positive OPKs with light cramping. I haven't been able to track my temps bc I got a sinus infection from cd 19-25 and was also traveling from cd 19-21. They've been all over the place.

So, did I ovulate twice or just late? And if late, I ovulated around cd 26/27 - I only have a 35 day cycle, doesn't seem very promising....