im a 19 yr old female. in august this year i began too feel really dizzy and get dull headaches. i felt like my vision was like lots of tiny dotd. slightly blurry at times. i had a complete eye exam..nothing wrong with my eyes. i have had many blood tests..nothing showing up. i am increasingly worrying that i may have a brain tumor. yes its unlikely..but it can happen. im wondering if any1 knows of any other explanations.
i have prob with wisdom teeth, but doctor says they cannot explain visual disturbances. could it all be psychological?
help! i am very worried. thank you.
also, it went away in early december, it has now ome back.
i also feel pressure in my head, and like the back of my head is sometimes overheating, it feels hot inside.

My daughter has what she describes as visual snow. She had every test. We are going to try Vax-D canada.com next Maybe pinched nerve in neck.

My advice get Physical Therapy. It will work wonders.

I know this is an old post but in case anybody else comes across this, my experience may be helpful.

It sounds like you 'may' have a form of migraine. Your symptoms sound identical to mine. I get a mild persistent TV static like effect in my vision, most noticeable in darkened environments, at night etc. It is also called visual snow. To me it was just weird or odd, I didn't know what to make of it. I'm also having problems with balance, dizziness, severe tiredness/weakness, problems with concentration and very occasional throbbing headaches at the back of my head (maybe once every few months). I now know that it is a fairly typical migraine type headache, though it is suppose to be more common in women than men.

Look up Basilar Migraine. Make sure you mention it to your doctor as well. It is unlikely that anything will show up on blood tests or MRI's. Also, it is relatively rare but the migraine aura (the collection of symptoms that precede the headache) can sometimes become persistent. This seems to have occurred in my case.

I've been seeing medical specialists on and off for the last 6 years trying to figure out what was wrong with me and it was only just recently that the migraine possibility was suggested. Thing is I have had occasional headaches for the roughly the last 20 years (I'm a 37 year old male) and I never knew they were migraines.