i have a huge problems with my headache that hit above eyes. I feel like the left side of my forehead just right above eyes is pulsating. The pain is so strong that I cannot open my eyes for the flesh light sensation I have. And than also I have nausea and feeling of vomiting so I’d like to know what could be this headache above my eyes I have lately? Thx.

It could be a migraine. In fact I’m sure it’s common migraine for I suffer from it also and it is also known as migraine with aura. There’re also some other symptoms I have, for example, cold feet and hand and I’m sensitive to light and sounds and to odors also that might make me vomiting. If such is your case than I advice you to that during migraines you go and lie down in your room with the light turned off and without any sounds. I prefer to lie in that way alone in may room during the whole migraine attack. And this attack may last from 4 to 72 hours. These headaches may become chronic whish is usually the case so you better go get diagnosed in order to exclude the possibility of some more serious medical condition and in order to get the proper treatment which can be medical or you might even be prescribed some preventive medical therapy which goal is to avoid or reduce the migraine by taking medicines as soon as you recognizes those symptoms you’ve described.