I have terrible migraines and I can’t stand them anymore. I’d like if someone could help me with some good advice on how to stop these horrible migraines. I feel sometimes like my head is going to blow such sharp and strong is that pain and I have vision difficulties during migraines. I take sometimes some drugs on my own but it won’t help. So I’d really appreciate any help for I can’t stand these migraines anymore. Thanks.

I suffer occasionally from migraines with aura and I think you are also the sufferer of these migraines for this term-aura-in fact determines those migraines followed by the visual disturbance and you may learn how to recognize when your migraine is coming. You will first feel fleshing in front of your eyes and a sensation of seeing dark blind spots or even you may lose your vision on one side. And this is the right time when you should take your preventive therapy. But besides medical treatment I personally recommend that you do some self-help steps- I usually use cold compress to my head and rest in not lightened room without sounds and odors for also some strong odors may trigger a migraine. Important is to sleep enough but never to oversleep for this also may cause you migraine. Avoid caffeine and alcohol and have a healthy diet free of fats and strong supplements.