Okay my boyfriend is 18 and he’s always had random chest pains, he could be perfectly fine one second and the next he’s on the ground holding his chest and cant breath. His dad had it to but it wasn’t as bad as his sons and he grew out of it. But that’s not the case, there getting worse and he’s gone to the doctors A LOT and they all say the same thing! That he’s perfectly health and nothings wrong. But that’s NOT the case at all! I’ve been with him for over 6 months now and I’ve been with him during A LOT of them! The first big one (that I was there for and saw) we were sitting down, he leaned over to hug me an just out of no where collapsed! Holding his chest and couldn’t breath! The not being able to breath part doesn’t normally last that long, but his chest hurt for hours after. And then today during work he got a REALLY bad one! I’ve NEVER seen it that bad and I was so scared and didn’t know what to do! The doctors are wrong! There is something wrong and I want to find some possible answers, can anyone help?

The list of potential causes in long and may take a little bit of time to determine the precise cause. If the doctors say that he’s perfectly healthy and nothing's wrong with him that probably means that his heart works just fine. So the most severe cause of the chest pain is excluded in his case, and that's a good thing. Other possible causes are: Gastrointestinal causes such as reflux, gallstones, varicose vines of the esophagus, esophageal spasm or rupture etc: pulmonary causes such as pneumonia, pulmonary embolus, pneumothorax, etc; psychological causes which include panic attacks, anxiety, stress and mental duress. His chest pain is probably caused by stress. Chest pain from stress is found equally in women and men. Chest pain caused by anxiety or stress and chest pain caused due to heart attack may seem alike. When a person with chest pain caused due to stress visits a physician, no biomedical cause can be diagnosed. Chest pain from anxiety is nothing but muscle contraction in the chest wall. He could learn some of the stress management techniques, that could help.