I need some advice over my current condition; the thing is that lately I have headaches and very strange accompanying symptoms that worry me so much. I actually have strong pulsating headaches on the left side of my head but there’re always accompanied with nausea and vomiting and during headache I usually feel so terrible like I’m going to faint. What it could be I hope it’s nothing brain disease related.

It is more likely that it has got nothing to do with some brain disease but this feeling of faint needs to be checked out just to make sure that your blood pressure is ok. And with this faint problem I think you might be having some blood pressure problems. And usually it’s nothing that can’t be treated it’s important just not to be left untreated, ok. And as for those headaches I bet those are migraines with aura I know it for I use to have them. I still have them occasionally but I went to a doc, talked to him over this symptoms nausea, vomiting eye fleshiness, strong light in front of my eyes and this pulsating pain on one side of the head I’m sure it’s a migraine. Go to your doc and get prescribed some medical therapy or some prevention medication which may help in avoiding the coming migraines. You just need to take them as it would be directed to do on the right time and never overtake them for it may cause you even further headaches.

I need help, I am getting bad headaches with symptoms I have never had before. I have a red and white rash on my lower legs and pain in my fingers, wrist, knees shoulders and neck, I have no energy. I don't know where to start what could be wrong? Please advise!

Go to the doctor Guest

Do you have a Mirena IUD? If you do , this could be causing all of these symptoms. I just had mine removed today . I had your symptoms and tons more!!! I googled "Mirena adverse reactions" and found hundreds of sites and women who were going through the same thing. My body actually ended up triggering an auto-immune response! I couldn't walk for 2 days because it also attacked my joints. The worst mistake I've ever made was having that evil thing inserted. It almost ruined my life! I am now taking anti-inflammatories among other things and waiting for a time when I can be close to normal again and get my life back! I went through piles of tests and Doctors before I found one who would listen to me! They are all in denial. My body's severe response could be from a sensitivity to the hormone or a complete and severe reaction to the silicone. Btw, women had the same reaction to silicone breast implants!!! Why on earth a pharm company would ever use silicone after that big fiasco is beyond me! I realize not all women will react the same as I did, but from the research I've done there sure are alot of them and more and more everyday. I'm hoping to get the word out there so a woman can make an informed choice knowing the REAL RISKS that can happen. Not just the ones the company wants you to know about. Do the same google as I did. You'll see what I mean. If anyone is interested in knowing my Mirena story, let me know. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I agree that the Mirena IUD is what could be causing the symptoms. Can you let me know what the situation is? thanks!