I’d like to know how I can treat irregular headache that I have lately. My head is pulsating and I can’t look at light colors or being in a noisy places. I’d like to hear what these irregular headache means, can it provoke some serious illness such as brain tumor and what may cause these headaches I have.

I suffered from irregular headache but it was a result of my way of a life I ate those junkie food I was on too much coffee daily, I had nights without sleep. And as soon as I got managed to live more “normal” I’ve noticed that my headaches had gone. And still occasionally I have those irregular causes but I have learned to recognize when my migraine headache is about to attack me so I use preventive medications. If you feel sudden warmth “attack” or eye flashes it is more likely that your migraine is coming. And usually having headaches doesn’t have to mean you have brain tumor it usually is a headache problem itself and every headache needs to be treated by specific treatment for there’re various type of headaches such as sinus headache or migraine headaches whish also may occur in various types such as classic or common migraine. So I recommend you to go to a doc and get diagnose about your headache for it’s better to be treated on time for many types of headaches are about to become chronic.