I’ve been diagnosed with "very rare form of migraine. I have grainy, snowy vision in my entire visual field 24/7 including after images and sparks and just recently I’ve been diagnosed with very rare form of migraine. I am 54 years old and have had this condition all my life. I can definitely remember lying in bed watching the "lights" in my head in my bedroom in a house we moved out of when I was twelve years old and I always thought it was natural. 36 I suffered frequent migraines brought about by an allergy on food. These were classic migraines with a visual aura, sensitivity to light and motion, upset stomach, etc. The grainy vision does not appear to be connected by time. I go to an ophthalmologist regularly, worn glasses for many years, but none of them even believe me when I tell them what I see. Is constant snowy vision Migraine symptom?

I assume that you have had exams by eye doctors? I'd suggest seeking a headache and migraine specialist in your area, especially with your unusual symptoms; this would be your best bet for answer and effective treatment. Since your ophthalmologist finds no problem, the best suggestion I can offer you is a headache and Migraine specialist. Did you check to see if there are any listings in neighboring states to be possible for you? I am not a doctor, but I think that grainy, snowy vision 24/7 is not a migraine symptom.

Seems to be persistent aura without infarction, a rare migraine complication. Please write me at _[removed]_ , I would be interess to discuss further about this with you.

stop drinking stuff that has aspartame in it,look it up