Hello. I am a girl 18 years old and I was at the dentist a week ago and I was pulling one of my wisdom teeth out. Since then, my gums have become swollen and inflamed. It really hurts, and it is annoying. Is this normal? Should I do anything. I am not taking any medications, but I will if it is necessary. Give me an advice.

No, that is absolutely not normal. You should go to the dentist as quickly as you can. The inflammation may become an abscess, and you wouldn't want to have that in your mouth, believe me. Doc will surely give you some pain reliever. Don't confuse that with a cure. Good luck and go check this swollen gums out.

Loose Teeth Help-OralMax
Novus Natural Products LLC is a company that is completely dedicated to finding the best remedies around the world, to find 100% natural solutions for illnesses that affect thousands of people daily. OralMax is a 100% natural gum disease treatment (mouthwash). Its one of a kind formula has been used as a home remedy for the past 500 years in South America. OralMax will not only cure bleeding gums, inflammation, sensitivity, gingivitis and bad breath (gum disease), but it will also regenerate gum tissue and restore dental mobility caused by gum disease, impact accidents or diabetes. It will tighten up loose teeth from grade 3 to grade 1 in 1-2 weeks Guaranteed. OralMax is safe for everyone including diabetics. Unlike other products that can only be used for a period of time, OralMax can be used for as long as you need to. As if this was not enough, it will also eliminate any kind of sores caused by denture usage!

Our commitment is to provide premium natural products that bring promised results. We are determined to offer our customers high quality herbal and natural products that help people live healthier lives. Our products are effective, easy to use and moderately priced. OralMax is the latest innovation in the dental field, is naturally made in order to cure gum disease, restore dental mobility and regenerate gum tissue, resulting in a healthier, safer and pleasurable well being.