Im worried. I feel a little bump on mu upper gum. What do you think it might be?

im no dentist or doctor but i got a bump on my right side lower mouth between gum and cheek, but it could be a tumor, could be a over grown mouth cell, could be a cyst, could be infection, could be oral cancer, could be anything, if you dont have the money for a dentist or a health insurance plan, you can look into getting medicaid and government assistance, they offer assistance to the people that cannot afford it, call and ask around for dentist that accept medicaid and asks doctors if they accept medicare, you pay 1 dollar per prescription, and i think 2 dollar co pay for dentistry, but have an oral cancer screening and a cleaning twice a year, i know its scary, i got leukoplakia and i smoke a pack a day since 9 or 10 years, i got to go to the oral surgeon to do a biopsy i praying that its not oral cancer, im 24 years old man going on 25 this year, i dont want to scare you or speculate, god knows ive been so scared since wednesday after the dentist, im still scared been crying since then worrying if i got oral cancer, thats my main concern, ive been coughin up blood in my phlegm, small streaks since last year and diagnosed with bronchitis, i hope to god i aint dying, i hope youll be ok too, i talked to a pastor at a christian church and im going to go speak with the father tomorrow man cause im scared. but yea man check around for government assistance if ya cant afford it. they may be able to help ya. some dentist and doctors will work it out with ya in payments. mine does. depends on where you go to and where your located. could be something major, could be nothing at all. im worried that my leukoplakia and lumps might be cancerous. im scared and i got a reason to be as you do too. but we can keep in touch if you'd like. talk to eachother, i mean i can keep you posted. i can ask my dentist what you could do if you need me to. but i need more details on whats going on other than just a lump, like is it bleeding, is it painful, does it burn, does it puss, what color is it, what size is it such as is it bigger than a quarter, golf ball, pain or difficulty swallowing, i need every bit of detail, but as i am no doctor or dentist i cant diagnose you, but i can try to help you with your problem into what possibly it may or may not be, but i dont want you to get all worried like i am worried of my health. has it spread, has it got worse, on what level of pain you are in on a scale 1 to 10, i need all that info before i can look it up. just remember, many diseases if caught early, and i mean (IF) caught (EARLY) they can be cured most likely, im not saying it wont come back, or it will come back, but it can be treated, if you smoke, stop smoking, if you drink, stop drinking alcohol, brush your teeth, could be the way dentures fit, to infection, could be from grinding your teeth, to irritation, could be anything. what i suggest is going to your dentist or doctor, which then could refer you to a specialist called an orthadontist, or oral surgeon, which ever, and they could do a biopsy, and do x rays, all that other stuff, but they wont know if its cancerous until the test results come in from the biopsy from a few days to a few weeks, but believe me, you will be notified of the results.  i go in for a biopsy, my first one ever, on the 3rd of feb. im pretty scared. cause doctor says he sees blisters and dentist says my wisdom extractions look suspicious, it feels rough and is white, looks a little raised but not as big as a golf ball. but if it does turn cancerous man, they got treatment options, such as chemo, radiation, and surgery, what they do is they put this anesthesia in your mouth, like they use a numbing agent on tooth pics, and you suck on that numbing agent they give you, where ever they will inject you with the needle, youll feel a slight pinch maybe if that, depends on how good and how long they numb you, then the needle is full of more numbing agent, and then they work on you, if anything is removed from the mouth, they sew you up, prescribe you a medicine to ease the pain, send you on your way and recommend you come back in for a check up in about a few days to a couple weeks to see how the extraction is healing, but believe me, they wont stop trying to cure it until theres no more options, but if your scared, you can call this number, its toll free, its nurse access, you can have a nurse or doctor call you about your problems, and they tell you rather to treat it at home, go to the ER or just the doctors, but they also listen to your symptoms and tell you what it could be and how to treat stuff, so let me get that number for you. theres also other numbers you can call. just look up on the internet or phone book under google. your city state and doctors or dentist office, or near by counties or cities. but trust me, your not alone, and they wont let nothing happen. let me get the number, the number is : 1-800-606-9880 (Nurse access passport health plan) and its a free nurse or doctor advice line, follow the prompt on there and you tell the operator your information and they will tell you your wait time for the nurse or doctor to call you back, and im pretty sure its free of charge, ive never been billed yet, if you give that number a call, they may be able to help you. but still. i would still go get it checked by a dentist or oral surgeon, thats probably your best bet. just call around dentistries and compare prices, some may not even be worried about all the money up front either, some will see you then and there and bill you later and may even let you pay in payments, like down payments, like i said just ask around but get it checked out because it could be somtehing serious, although it might not be, but dont take it lightly, its ok to worry but your not going to know until you get it checked out, if you want, reply back to me, ill come here everyday to check your answer, but try not to worry about it until you get it seen, it could be anything and no im not trying to diagnose you. BUT.....dont always think the worse until you know for a fact that it could be something major, even if it is, still follow the doctors or dentists advice!!!! if you smoke, quit!, ill even help you get through that because im trying to quit myself. if you drink, quit, if you dont do either, then good job. practice good dental hygien by brushing flossing and using mouth wash 2-3 times a day, morning noon and evening, brush and floss after every meal. get listerine mouth wash, glide dental floss, and they recommend colgate tooth paste, anything ADA approved get them, thats american dental association approved products, thats the best bet, you can find that at your local walmart in the hygiene section, but practice that brushing and flossing, avoid eating spicy meals or limit them, avoid alcohol and tobacco use if you can if not limit them, also if you got braces, get them checked as they could be a source of irritation, i got a couple other websites that may be able to help you to match your symptoms, such as mayo clinic website, webmd, also YAHOO ANSWERS, they all are some good sites with good resources, you can even sign up for yahoo answers, and ask your questions there. they have some good answers. they could also be a canker sore, to anything. but dont take it lightly and let it go, the sooner you get in to be seen, the better chance of it being a nothing and being able to get cured. DO NOT IGNORE IT! good luck man, ill be praying for you! :)