my friend said that she wiped this morning and with her menstrual blood came tiny eggs, similar to caviar. they were a reddish colour and clear. She said they were like those silica gel things that come in shoe boxes. She said there were about 50 of them. I've looked it up online, in Our bodies our selves, and nothing. Can someone help out?

i dont know what to tell you about that but i would love to know wht it is and why it happened have you asked your docter i just stopped taking contraceptives the one i was taking does not combine well with the copaxone if anyone out there has any suggestions on a good birth control to take with copaxone please let me know

I have experience this before. I did some research and they said it's because sometimes your blood starts to clot or coagulate within your body before coming out, so it looks like eggs. Just an FYI. I hope this helps.

Mine were black