My South african docter said its good blood pressure, when I searched the internet it said that you can get an heart attack. I did get very hot at night with a fewer, unless it was all in my head. I have a lower back pain and I use to feel my heart poundin in my stomach or actaully see it move as my heart beats. Whenever I jump up quickly my heart pounds out of my chest. Any ideas?

That is NOT an ok blood pressure in fact that is DANGEROUS!

You should see a doctor for proper care and medications.
If you are feeling your stomach pound like as a heartbeat that is also not good.
There is a main artery/vein that runs behind the stomach that should NOT pulsate like that.
It sounds like you have high blood pressure and possibly something else linked with it.

Heart pounding is however a natural reaction to a shock or stress. This is caused from Adrenilin, or Anxiety from Stress.
This could be a seperate issue all together or be linked with the HBP.

High Blood Pressure is dangerous because is can cause Stroke, Heart Attack, Destroy the Heart Muscle and cause Vale Disease.
In any case you should see someone when you can and get checked out, properly.

Good Luck!

Ok I was so sure I heard the docter say it was 110/160... my mother said she heard 120/60... But I'm not sure anymore... If I see my heart beat out of my stomach again, I'll have to see the docter again, it could be IBS, but I'm not sure about that, because I drank a pain pill that is very strong and I do feel better, in about 12 hours I'll know. and I wake up early in the mornings like 12 pm, or 3 am to run to the bathroom becuase my back hurts or my bladder feels like going.

I would guess you heard incorrectly. It was probably 110/60 which is fine.

I don't think it's even possible to have 110/160. The first number is when the heart pumps and the second is when it relaxes so the pressure has to be lower for the second number than the first.

Your stomach feeling a heartbeat has nothing to do with IBS. IBS is intestinal and would not cause that.
If you heard incorrectly about your BP and it was 120/60 then that is actually a perfect BP and nothing to be concerned about.
I was thinking you go the numbers backwards and it was 160/110 which IS possible and would still be a dangerous BP. But the above is correct, if you had 110/160 you would be most likely either dead or in ICU truly baffling the Doctors.

:]

Yes I was almost afraid there, I saw my heart beating in my stomach again it's whenever I sit bent over or ly in the bath tub. I have a sore back, I think my bloodpressure is 110/60, I'm scared it might get lower... o.O So I'll try and ask the docter about something to do with my heart beating in my stomach...

When you see/feel a hearbeat in your stomach the condition I'm concerned about for you is called Abdominal Aortic Anuresym. It's serious and you need to see a doctor as soon as possible in case this is the issue.
However do not be concerned about your blood pressure being 110/60. That is not low at all and in fact is quite healthy. IN the past I've had BP as low as 95/52 and the doctors were not worried. They worry more about High Blood Pressure. The main worry with low is fainiting/fatigue ect, and of course there is alot of health issues that are serious that can cause Low Blood Pressure. But I assure you yours is perfectly fine.
At this point I'd focus on the stomach pulsations.

Let me know how it goes!

I'm sorry if my icon pic is gone I have no idea why but it's still me Sionainn with the green eye pic. This interent is being crazy again :/

Oh I can see your avatar just fine. I'm going to tell my mother something is wrong if my stomach pulsates... I have to run through her to fix this problem.