Hello! I have heard that Trans fats are not healthy. Bu I could not found information why. So, I would be very appreciate if you tell me what effects on the body Trans fats have. I have asked around about this question, but it seems that nobody knows. I am thanking you in advance on your prompt reply.

Hello! You are right about the fact that Trans fats are not healthy. Trans fats affect to rising bad cholesterol in the body, so, they are responsible for heart diseases. Also, they can cause cancer, infertility, diabetes, obesity and life dysfunction because of changing metabolism. I hope this answer helped you.

Hi there,
The primary health risk identified for trans fat consumption is an elevated risk of coronary heart disease. Also there are suggestions that the negative consequences of trans fat consumption go beyond the cardiovascular risk. In general, there is much less scientific consensus that eating trans fat specifically increases the risk of other chronic health problems:

Obesity: Research indicates that trans fat may increase weight gain and abdominal fat, despite a similar caloric intake.

Diabetes: There is a growing concern that the risk of type 2 diabetes increases with trans fat consumption.

Liver Dysfunction: Trans fats are metabolized differently by the liver than other fats and interfere with delta 6 desaturase.