I have a lot of trans fat all over really, and I have finally decided to do something about that. Are there any others doing the same thing? What is your plan of action? What methods are you using? Diet? Exercise? Diet pills? Whatever you are doing, I'd like to hear about it so I can get inspired and start myself!

I don't think you should use diet pills. Detoxification is the best way to detox your body & make you look young & reduce all your facts.

Hallo,
I think that trans fats are monounsaturated fats that have hydrogen added to them. This makes them solid on the room temperature. You have to know that these fats are dangerous because they can cause many heart disease and as you already noticed they can make you fat. The thing is that you need to exercise more in order to lose weight. If I am not mistaking you will mostly benefit from cardio exercise such as running or swimming. Also resistance training is very good because this can reduce the amount of low density lipoprotein cholesterols in your body. It will also increase high density lipoprotein cholesterol which reverse the effect from trans fats.
All the best to you,
Karen