I am trying to improve my body big time at the moment. It is not that I look bad - in fact, I still think I look pretty good after a c-section and five years of living in Africa, but I am in love at the moment, and want to take good care of myself. I really want to lose the cellulite on my stomach. Has anyone got any great tips on how to go about this? If you do, please post them right here!

abdominal fats are one of the most dangerous body fats because they present higher risk to cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and other chronic illnesses.

get a healthy breakfast to start your day...everyday. healthy breakfast should be full of essential nutrients for the body after the "fast".

eat 7 to 9 servings of colorful variety of fruits and vegetables a day.

drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.

health meal
= about 30% protein. about 20% to 30% fats, and about 40% to 50% carbs + sufficient micronutrients + water.
= sufficient calories to support daily activities

8 to 10 glasses of water per day, depending on built/weight and activity.

eat enough fiber per day, basically from fruits, veggies, complex carbs, and/or fiber-rich food supplements. you need about 25 grams of fiber per day.

cut down on your consumption of simple carbohydrates / sugars like white rice, pasta, donuts, pizza, and sodas.

exercise regularly, also for cardiovascular / heart, muscle, and bone health.

sleep about 8 hours a day. those who sleep less than 7 hours have great risk of gaining weight.

take sufficient omega-3 for intestinal health and cellular health.

avoid alcohol. the body converts alcohol into body fats.

take food supplements to ensure you give your body enough nutrients per day.