My big deal is dirty finger nails and toe nails. Can't stand it!!! I love well manicured nails. My sister in law picks both her finger nails and toe nails to the point where they bleed, when i am around her, i can't look at them as i actually feel sick!!! I am so weird :$ I am forever cleaning and primping my fingers and toes. If one nail doesn't match the others, they all get wacked off and re done. If i see even the teeniest bit of anything under them i freak.

This is one of many obsessions that i have. There are not enough hours in the day to list them all. LOL %-)

When you say OCD, do you mean the colloquial use of the term or do you mean like actual obsessive-compulsive disorder? Because I have some OCD stuff but I'm not actually OCD! I ustually am very OCD about my haircare. I don't know why but I won't let anyone get near my shampoo or my styling product. I don't know why! What about everyone else?

Ya, actually becomming obsessive over something. For example, my daughter knows how many plastic hangers are in her closet and she has them color coded. I need one stinky hanger one day and her room was closest to the laundry room. I hap hazardly went into her closet and grabbed a blue hanger. When she got home she immediatly knew that i swiped a blue hanger. She called me out on it.
Also, if there is any fuzz or dust on her dashboard, she cleans the whole damn car!!!! OMG, she can drive me nuts. LOL

Hehe when you mentioned cleaning of the car. I have an uncle the watches over his car like it was made of gold. And this is so funny to me. He has several layer under the feet when you sit in the car. And on the top old news paper. And he changes news paper every day. :-)
Well I'm not sure but I think I wash my teeth too much. Almost five times a day. Is this too much? t doesn't feel too much for me. :-)

I guess you can brush your teeth as of often as you want but you should probably use a soft bristle toothebrush. Excessive brushing of the teeth can wear away the enamel if you are scrubbing them with firm bristles.

Well I have two, one that is soft and one that is medium. So I change it during a day. I try to do morning and evening brushing longer, and those during the day short brushing. Maybe I could try to cut one or two out, and see how can that go for me. :-)

If your happy brushing that many times a day, brush away!!! It's not a bad thing at all. Some dentists would say your probably doing it to much, much if you switch from soft to medium bristles, i see no problem at all. I wouldn't SCRUB, persay, as you probably don't even need to, your teeth are clean enough so you wouldn't have to go after them with a vigourous cleaning at all.

I was thing do I have any more obsessions. But couldn't find any. As I can see everything else is in normal range. :-)
I hear that people that are in Scorpio Zodiac like to have thing done their way, and if they put some stuff on the table it better stay that way. I'm not to much in Zodiac but friend of my told me this. Can this be a obsession?

Haha actually BBFeet it sounds to me like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. If you're a little OCD like you were saying, it's pretty likely your daughter is too. I know it's not a big thing but I think it's always a good idea to keep an eye on it just on account of you never know. A friend of mine's got pretty serious but he was lucky enough that his dad had it too so they already knew to look out for it. It's not anything scary or life threatening but it can be very inconvenient.

I like to wash windows. Is that weird?

Your right, the apple certainly doesn't fall far from the tree!! I see myself in her more and more all the time. She isn't "out there" with her
compulsions, but i notice she imitates me quite a lot. Like the chronic need to empty the cleaner after every single use, or wiping down the kitchen appliances/counter top at least 3/4 times after use.
I also have to have my shoes in seperate plastic shoe containers. I take a pic of each pair of shoes i buy and tape the photo to the shoe box o.O o.O she does the same thing!!
I also can not go pee in a public rest room, neither can she. I would rather pull off the road and go in a bush. :$
This has been with me for years, it's not to disruptive, exept holding myself to the point of having a stomach ache.

It has become so routine within the fam that no one even notices it anymore, so i guess i am OCD (a little) She has been brought up with it for almost 21 years, i think she thinks this is how it is, i don't know!!

Well it known that when children are younger they imitate their parents with out knowing if this is a good or bad thing. It is just like you said bbfeet. They think that this is just like it should be. Sometimes this can be bad thing, children learn bad behaviors from their parent. But it is up to the parents then to tell them what is good and what is bad, and also to fix their own mistakes. :-)
And healthnfitnessguy, I don't think that is weird. I know people that like to wash their windows very often.

She knows the difference. It's funny cuz when i am scrubbing the counters for the second or third time in less than a half hour she will walk past me and say "OCD kicking in again"? I kid her to when i see her out in the drive washing her car for the 3rd time in a week.

Ha, that was meant to be a joke. Most guys barely raise a finger to help around the house but with a single mom (like I mentioned on the other thread) i definitely don't see housework as something that's women's work but something that everyone has to do.

Oh sorry healthnfitnessguy, :-)
But really that is truth. This is prejudice if you ask me. I clean my apartmant all the time. My girlfriend (we still don't live together) comes and helps me, but it is mainly my job. I live there. And no matter where do I live and with who, cleaning is part of my job as well as others.

And bbfeet, very funny. "OCD kicking in again" :-)
I just remmebered that I have an aunt that no matter where she is, if she see a spec of dust or something on the floor she needs, and I really meant this word, NEEDs to pick it up. This is a real OCD if you ask me. :-D

I'm a bit embarrassed by my OCD and a lot of people have laughed at me for it but here it goes anyway ...
If, for example, someone touches me on the left side of my arm, they have to touch me on the right side. If they don't I get an unbalanced feeling.
I'm not like that all the time due to some of the medications that I'm on but every now and then it'll pop up.
That's just one of the three or so OCD problems that I have.
I know it seems funny .. Go ahead and laugh, I laugh at it to. H3ll, even my wife laughs at me for it. ... LOL :-D