I have a sibling who suffers from OCD. Does anyone know the top doctors in the US that specialize in treating and working with OCD? Doctors / Hospitals / Treatment Centers, etc., that are working with the latest and cutting edge treatments would be preferred. I basically want to put my brother in touch with experts in the field and have him receive the best possible treatment. Cost is not a concern.

My son is now in the final stages of her sessions with a doctor based out of Beverly Hills. We have tried a number of doctors and although they may be skilled in OCD treatment, they did not take the time and patience to help him to work at overcoming his OCD. Not only are the sessions helping him but they help me to help him which I believe will be important once we are done.

Dolly...8)

Hi Guest,

If you are really interested in getting your sibling some help try Dr. K. Andrews in Beverly Hills as stated before she really helped my son and MYSELF. Her website is , can read a little about her. Hope this helps you.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I concur; Dr Andrews helped my son and daughter tremendously. I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone who suffers from OCD or anxiety, or who knows someone who does. She gave me and my family our lives back. As stated, you can find her in Beverly Hills at 310-285-5323.

Check The Linden Method out for OCD and Anxiety. It's far better than any Dr can do. It explains to that ocd is not a stand alone condition it's part of an anxiety disorder. When the underlining anxiety is dealt with the OCD can not exist and will fade away. It shows you the steps to take to cure the anxiety and every other symptom that goes along with it. Including the OCD :-)

Hello. my doctor told me i have ocd 4
Is that bad?