I would like to hear what are meditation balls? I am thinking of starting meditating but I never thought it has something to do with some meditation balls I always thought it is just about being calm and relaxed and doing no exercises. And now I am surprised for I am no work-out type and those meditation balls what are they?

It seems like you have misunderstood something here. Those meditation balls are not the balls for playing some kind of a sport of course or you were thinking of some kind of Pilates balls. Meditation balls are of small size and you don't do anything special with them except by having rolling them in your palms and by your hand fingers on order to relax yourself I personally am using the son and the moon balls, also I have those yin and yang balls and Zen balls-it is believed that rolling of these balls are reducing stress and increasing the healing ability for according to the ancient Chinese philosophy the fingers are in fact connected to all of our vital organs. And also you have some kind of meditation such as reiki meditation where you imagine in different steps some light balls in front of your eyes and those balls are red, orange, and blue and so on.