I am interested in meditation and would like to start doing that if it could help me reduce the stress and tension I feel lately. I am actually curious what is meditation influence on the body for I have this stomach problem manifested in frequent nausea followed with some acid taste in my mouth and chest burning alike so I wonder could I reduce these symptoms by meditation and what is its influence on the body from physical and mental aspect.

One thing is for sure-meditation has a great influence on the body from regarding each of its aspects and maybe it sounds unbelievable but I know some cases where meditation has helped people with severe forms of depression to regain total control of their life. Meditation influence on the body is also very great in increasing the healing ability of the organism there are some people that claim that owe much to meditation regarding the fact that they haven’t been seek for years. And such meditation influence on the body in fact is the result of gained the mental balance through variable kinds of meditation that help in reaching the highest levels of consciousness and awareness where the thoughts are clean and filled with positive energy and so it is where this great meditation influence on the body comes from. So it is actually related with the ability of deep concentration focused on proper and deep breathing while meditating for in this ways you also fill your body with oxygen in the right way