Hello, folks. I have a friend who has some problems with sleep deprival. I really don’t know what it is all about, but he is interested now in Zen techniques of mediation. I would really like to know something more about these two entities. Can anyone help? I will appreciate it. Bye!

Hello. I am not quite sure that I understand your post. Sleep deprivation is in general the lack of sleep. This can really affect the brain activity. It can also affect other body functions. Those would be: immune system, growth, healing process, etc. Your friend should really do something about this. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, folks. I have heard something about Zen techniques of meditation. The main thing here is to take a good body posture that will allow relaxation. This posture should allow the maximum comfort without expending large amounts of energy. You have many postures that allow this. Your friend should find an expert. He will fill him in with the details. I really don’t know what it has with sleep deprival. I am sorry I couldn’t help you more. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I was also surprised with this topic. I am not sure what the author wanted to ask. In any way, I think you got a good advice. Your friend should find a Zen teacher. He will introduce him to Zen. He will learn which postures are good for body’s comfort. I hope your friend will manage. Good luck with everything. Bye!