Hello....

Me and my bf had unprotected sex the otherday... I know it was stupid of us but... anyway... At one point tho he pulled out cuz he felt he might be coming, but only a drop came out... Then a few seconds later he pulled out again and a few more drops came out... Then finally he pulled out a third time and finally came on his leg. I'm afraid that this happened around my ovulation date! And now I'm about due for my period... I was just wondering what are the chances of getting pregnant!?!?... My breasts are a little sore and I've had mild headaches but that could be from noisy places and lack of water and proper food....And I also had a mild back ache yesterday and maybe some mild cramp type things but I'm not sure... Is it just my imagination? PMS? or actually pregnancy!?!? PLEASE HELP!!

Hi :-) To answer your question...YES, pre-cum can get you pregnant! Anytime you have intercourse without protection you take a chance! Your best bet is to take a pregnancy test to see what it says. Good luck!

Jeannine

if i was him id b makin u cum b4 i do :-P