Hi i really need some advice 
i was on my period last month, my periods were so heavy i took some meds to stop my periods 4 days in to in. 
i had sex the next day my bf came in me. 3 days after having sex i had a small bleed, for 3 days i cant say it looked like a period, it was brown and very light and looks sticky. 
since the bleeding has stopped iv been feeling very sickly but have not been sick, feel weak, very angry and i have cramps and abdominal pain. 
what are the chances of being pregnant?
im scared to check i don't want it to be negative.... 

you have good chances

I really hope so... It's been over a week and one day since iv had intercourse. But I feel Fine I don't feel sick any more, iv been eating fine to.. I do have cramping pains which are Really bad, was going to go to the hospital today but scared I just don't want it to be a negative.... Like an id**t I did a pregnancy test yesterday.. A week after I had intercourse, came out negative, I just hope That's because I was too early..