Hello everyone,

So I am still consider to start using estrolean weight loss pills. I have to say that I am not very sure that this is the first choice that I should make, after choosing right diet program and workout program as well. So, I was looking something about estrolean on the internet, some tips and advice, and I can say that a lot of experiences are positive. That makes me happy :)

But, I was not able to find one, very important information for me – I don’t know what is the right dosage. So, if you know, can you tell me?

What are proper dosage of estrolean weight loss pills?

Thank you! 

Hi everybody, I was using estrolean weight loss pills. I am not using those pills currently, because I really lost a lot of weight, and I didn’t have any reason to use them. But, now, I think that I am gaining my weight back, and I don’t want that. So, it depends. Your doctor should tell you this, because I think that everybody has a different dosage, first – at the beginning, and later I think that this dosage is bigger. It depends, and I can’t tell you for sure as well :) The doctor is the best option you can get at this moment :)

I really can’t tell you, as well, because I also do believe that the dosage depends, from person to person, from followers to followers. And, there is only one reason – at the beginning, your dosage is not that big, but later, doctor can say you that you should make your dosage bigger. The only problem is because I can’t tell you at this moment, you should drink 2 or 3 pills. That is impossible. The doctor should be your first option when it comes to this.

Think about it. That is my advice, and I hope that you are going to like it!